Friday, September 17, 2010

Blogging, Take 2!

I am giving the blogosphere another go, thanks to the recommendation of a dear, sweet friend. The previous post and this post are pretty much acting as the bookends of my pregnancy. I am due in exactly 13 days, though there hasn't been a sign of progress in sight yet. I haven't felt so much as a braxton hicks contraction.. but Doc says this is normal for a first pregnancy. She said she'll induce me if I make it to 41 weeks, which will be October 7th. Until then, I am just supposed to hang out, see if my body goes into labor on it's own, and just wait!

I can't even attempt to wrap my head around the fact that I will be holding our baby girl in less than three weeks. After nearly nine months of pregnancy, three weeks seems so close. Then again, after nearly nine months of pregnancy, three weeks seems extremely far away! We are just so anxious to see, hold, and be with Abby Kate!

The pregnancy has, no doubt, been a roller coaster. We have been absolutely showered with generosity from all of our family and friends. This little girl is already so loved, it's unreal!! She, along with J and I, are so blessed with so many people that love and care for us.

I feel like this post is all over the place, but that is what pregnancy brain will do to you! I will try very hard to keep this blog up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment