Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lately...

Well, again, it's been a while since my last post! I always say I'm going to commit to keeping up with this poor blog, but if I kept up with this blog on a regular basis... I would be even more behind on the laundry, dishes, etc. than I am now!

We've been up to a lot around here lately.. but most importantly, our Abby Kate is a full blown walker now! She is all over the place now, and absolutely into everything. It makes me sad that she is getting so big, but it's so exciting at the same time! It is so exciting to see her grasp and understand new things, and figure out how things work. She is getting so big, and is so smart. She will be one on October 6! I can hardly believe it!

Johnny has been working his tail off, bless his heart, and I have been getting more involved in different ministries up at the church. We started a ministry at Aurora called Embrace Grace Aurora for young, unwed, pregnant girls. Our first meeting was tonight, and I can't explain in words just how blessed I was by it! We had been praying fervently for weeks that God would direct the right people to the group, and allow them to come with an open heart and open mind. He delivered! (Not that we were expecting otherwise!) I, along with the other four leaders, were so happy to see the group come to life after so much praying, planning, and anticipation. I'm so thankful and proud to be a part of a ministry that is so passionate about these young girls and the experience they are going through!

In other news, my sister left me to go back to college. Abby Kate and I miss her too much, since she was over here like every day this summer. It's been a stinky adjustment, and I wish she would just graduate already and come home! I miss you, Booni!!!

That's all for tonight... I will leave you with some recent pics of our cutie, and hopefully I will be back soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment